Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Miniature Dollhouse African Mask...

I have a wonderful collection of African Mask from the Ivory Coast. For the last year, I have been looking at the mask and thinking how great it would be to create them in miniature. The thought just sat at the back of my mind. This week, I decided to give it a try. I used a few of the mask I have as inspiration.
After I created the mask, I played around with different paint and effects, trying to achieve an aged look. I created stands and rusted them as well.
The mask measure about an inch, not including stand.

Here's a peek:


Miniature Dollhouse One of a Kind
African Mask by Anita Smiley
(fabulouslyflawedminiatures)

Miniature Dollhouse One of a Kind
African Mask by Anita Smiley
(fabulouslyflawedminiatures)

Miniature Dollhouse One of a Kind
African Mask by Anita Smiley
(fabulouslyflawedminiatures)

Miniature Dollhouse One of a Kind
African Mask by Anita Smiley
(fabulouslyflawedminiatures)



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    FadoExpress là một trong những top công ty vận chuyển hàng hóa quốc tế hàng đầu chuyên vận chuyển, chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi úc và dịch vụ gửi hàng đi canada uy tín, giá rẻ

    ReplyDelete