Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Lovely Old White Chalk Paint...

Today I worked on a painted farm table. This one is painted with Annie Sloan Old White Chalk Paint, my favorite. I wanted the table to have an old, vintage look, so the distressing is intentional. The farm table, right now has only one bench (I'm working on the second), I was excited to share. I also made a cushion for the bench seat with a pretty vintage style fabric. I'm hoping to list this one and 2 other tables (no seating) by Friday.
Just my luck, my mini miter saw broke right in the middle of working on the table bases, so I had to order a replacement. Hopefully it will arrive in the next few days...maybe I should go do some "real house" cleaning??? ;).


Here's a peak:

Old White Vintage Inspired Farm Table
with Bench and Cushion
Back to Front: Weathered, Natural and Aged Old White

No comments:

Post a Comment