Thursday, April 9, 2015

Me Time Bedding...

I'm starting to add my Duvet Sets to my Etsy shop (I'm super excited, I love bedding!). I am staging the sets, so I am shooting for one or two uploads per day.

Here's the first set. I'm calling it "Me Time". The colors are really pretty and soft. I added a hand knitted throw pillow, a cotton bolster and smaller throw pillow, a hand knitted throw at the end of the bed, the canvas rug (coming soon to my shop), a night stand and accessories. (All sold at fabulouslyflawemini)

The Duvet Sets come with 2 "sand filled" inserts for a realistic look, 2 pillow covers and a duvet with the pattern on both sides. The set fits perfectly on a queen/double mini bed.

fabulouslyflawedminiatures bedding
by
Anita Smiley

Me Time Duvet Set

All Accessories can be purchased
at
fabulouslyflawedminiatures

Close up of Design, it's very pretty



No comments:

Post a Comment