Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Happy to be back...

Hello friends, 
The summer is slowing winding down, now I can get back to serious work. I've been sneaking in work here and there, working on aprons, baskets, wing chairs, pillows, wood work and a few custom orders. Many of the items need finishing touches, which I am slowly getting the opportunity to work in longer periods. My daughter will be back a school in a few weeks, so I will be able to get things wrapped up. Here are a few items I was able to shoot this morning. I am working on coordinating pillow sets in lovely patterns, all the pillows measure 1 1/2 square or slightly less. I also have a few more bolster pillows that fit perfectly on a queen mini bed.
These items are listed in my Etsy shop. 
Etsy shop: Etsy Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FabulouslyFlawedMini

Coordinating Miniatures Dollhouse Pillow Sets

Close up of fabric design

Bolster Pillows fit perfectly on a mini queen bed

Close up of fabric color and design

No comments:

Post a Comment