Saturday, June 3, 2017

In Between Figuring It Out...

Still trying to figure out how to add letters and numbers to the manniquins without ruining the fabric. Keep looking for tiny stencils, but thinking the ink will run makes me afraid. Considering  a transfer method, but don't want it to look obvious…still work to do on this idea.

While I ponder, I decided to make a bunch of french tea towels in different colors. Mom is visiting and helping out (she loves these little tiny things), she suggested I make french baguette bags. So we did, here's a peek. I am in love!

Coming soon to the shop.

Miniature Dollhouse French Inspired Baguette Bag and Tea Towels
by Anita Smiley for fabulouslyflawedminiatures

French Inspired Miniature Dollhouse Tea Towels Set
by Anita Smiley for fabulouslyflawedminiatures

Colorful French Inspired Miniature Dollhouse Tea Towel Sets





No comments:

Post a Comment