Saturday, June 28, 2014

More wonderful items for the shop

Good morning. I wanted to share a few new items I will be featuring in my upcoming Etsy shop. I just received more hand knitted blankets from mom. This time, a beautiful red, ecru and yellow. They are created with an extra fine thread with a small boarder around the edge. They are also t-shaped. We have decided to make all the blankets t-shape. It makes for nicer bed making.
I also completed more french street signs. They are super cool. Made with a tin backing and real rust edges. I am very happy with the way they turned out. I plan on making some with the rounded top also.
In addition to working on the shop, I am creating a few more wood pieces. A few surprises to add to the shop.
Finally, I am thinking of Christmas... Already??? I have a few ideas…..

Have a great weekend!




Hand knitted double size t-shape blankets by fabulouslyflawedminiatures



French street signs with tin backing and real rust by fabulouslyflawedminiatures

No comments:

Post a Comment