Thursday, July 31, 2014

Wall Shelf with Lined Letter Baskets and Writing Table

Just finished a project I was working on before vacation…whew, lot's of details here. The wall shelf has 3 line baskets, stationery, a stack of tied letters and an open envelope and a few more letters. I also included a vintage style "letters" sign which is can be removed. The table is a redo from House of Miniatures, both are painted with Annie Sloan Chalk paint in Old White and lightly distressed. I think they look great together, but I haven't decided if I will sell them individually or together as a set. A few accessories to the table and the look will be complete!


Vintage inspired letter shelf with line baskets and writing table.


Wall Shelf with letter baskets and vintage "Letters" sign.

Lots of goodies inside the baskets (included but can be removed)

The set looks great together, not sure if I will sell together or individually 

No comments:

Post a Comment