Friday, October 17, 2014

Etsy Shop is Open for Business!

Announcement: FabulouslyFlawedMiniatures Etsy Shop is Open for Business!
My Etsy name: fabulouslyflawedmini 

I am very excited to announce that after several months of preparation, my Etsy shop is now open for business. You will find lots of items that I have showcased here throughout my journey of setting up the shop.

My furniture items are one of a kind, and I will continue to create pieces that are unique and detailed. My sketchbook is full of wonderful ideas!

The blankets that are listed are hand knitted by my wonderful mother, who I might add is a perfectionist. I know you will be pleased with her blankets.

There are tons of vintage inspired tin and wood signs (my passion). All the signs are designed by me in a graphics program and rusted to give an aged look. I use a wonderful technique that allows the tin to age, as though it has been around for years.

I am new to the Etsy world, so there will be adjustments here and there, especially with the shipping cost. As they say in Etsy world, if there are any questions or concerns, please "convo" me.

My wish is that you will enjoy the pieces as much as I have taken delight in creating each and every one.
My journey does not stop here, I will continue to work/perfect my craft (this has become my full time job) and post new and exciting pieces for your mini homes.

A Few Ways to Get to the Shop;)
  1. Click on the link above or below to be directed to the shop.
  2. Go to Etsy, in the search box type in: fabulouslyflawedmini.
  3. Check out the Etsy mini on this site.

Thank you for your support and wonderful comments, I love this job!
Anita


No comments:

Post a Comment