Tuesday, February 24, 2015

So close to the finish line

Almost there…

Vintage style bench with rusted handles
I am so close to the finish line on my new group of minis that I will be selling on Etsy. I believe I will have close to 100 new items! Lots of wood work. I am waiting on a new order of Chalk Paint, (a few colors I didn't have), hopefully the order will arrive today.

For the last few years, I have driven by a bench sitting in my neighbors yard, I seem to notice it each time I pass the house. I thought I would give it a shot and make it in miniature. I added the rusted handle for more detail. I measures approximately 4.5 inches in length. I am really happy with the result. I will have 2 styles of benches in wonderful colors in my new line. Okay, back to work!

~Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment