Sunday, May 31, 2015

Miniature Dollhouse Wing Chairs Coming Soon!

Just wanted to share what I've been working on for the last week.
I have been obsessed with miniature wing chairs…forever! I've been playing out how to create them in my head for some time. This past week I carefully put together a House of Miniature wing chair, absorbing the instructions. I made a few changes to make it a little updated. I was really pleased with the result.
I then set out to create my own pattern based off of the HofM model, next thing I knew, I was putting together 10 chairs! I still have a bit more to do on each chair, some will have pillows that I have to make, but here's a peek.
I will have the fabulouslyflawedminiature wing chair, as well as several of the "upcycled" HofM wing chairs coming to my shop soon!

Miniature Dollhouse Wing Chairs coming to fabulouslyflawedminiatures

No comments:

Post a Comment