Friday, September 25, 2015

It's going to be a long 4 weeks...

I spent the last week hosting family. My sister in law and 2-year-old daughter are here visiting from Nice, France for a bit. Mom joined in on the visit. Each time mom comes, she always has a mini surprise for my shop. More of her gorgeous miniature bed throws in wonderful colors. These have a beautiful delicate pattern and fringe at the end (I have to size the fringe before uploading to etsy). I should have them listed in the next week or so. Of course, if there is a color you are interested in before I get them listed, "convo" me via etsy.

In addition to hosting, my hubby broke his right foot, so he can't drive to work or do much of anything for the next 4 weeks!!! I am now the official taxi driver for the Smiley family! I did, however, manage to sneak a break in and ran to a discount fabric store in my area. At the time I was purchasing the fabric I wasn't intentionally trying to coordinate colors or patterns. When I returned home, I realized that 3 of the fabrics look beautiful together. My next wing chair will have three different patterns (I can't wait to make this one, hopefully next week). Before the visit, I was working on a few hand painted floor cloths. I will get back to them next week and try to get them listed as well. Needless to say, it's going to be a long 4 weeks, but I am determined to get some great mini work in!

New Miniature Dollhouse Bed Throws

New Miniature Dollhouse Wing Chair Colors

No comments:

Post a Comment