Thursday, October 22, 2015

Thinking about Christmas...

This year I wanted to try a few Christmas items. So far, I've made a hand paint Christmas Tree Skirt that turned out pretty nice.
Now I am moving on to "Wreaths". I want to play around with a few Christmas styles, as well as decorative wreaths for the door, kitchen or bedroom. Then…back to the chairs and wood work! I have a few ideas for making shelves, so I am looking forward to finishing up a few more chairs and pulling out my wood.
Here's a few photos; Christmas skirt and more of the hand painted floor cloths. I am playing around with different size diamonds for a different look. They are fun to make.

Miniature Dollhouse hand painted Christmas Tree Skirt

Annie Sloan English Yellow hand painted floor cloth

Annie Sloan Duck Egg hand painted floor cloth using small diamond pattern


No comments:

Post a Comment