Friday, February 12, 2016

Mirrors and Upcycling...


I finished a few upcycled HofM projects that I started last week. The footstool and baby cradle are painted with Annie Sloan Old Ochard. I changed the fabric on the stool and, surprisingly decided not to distress it. The baby cradle now has a comfy mattress and pillow, along with a little distressing. I decided to make the half round table a woman's dressing table by adding a framed mirror and a redo to a side chair makes the set complete. I wish I had a few perfume bottles and pearl necklaces to dress it up…(another project :O).

I am totally obsessed with mirrors right now. I started working on a sofa mirror with a ledge a few days ago and got a chance to finish it today. I love it!  I'm always thinking of how to display accessories. Yep, you can add accessories to this mirror. I plan on making several of these in different colors. They will be a little smaller, as I could only find 1 1/2 inch square mirrors.

All of these items will be added to my Etsy shop next week.

Have a great weekend and Valentine's Day,
Anita












No comments:

Post a Comment