Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Miniature Dollhouse African Mask...

I have a wonderful collection of African Mask from the Ivory Coast. For the last year, I have been looking at the mask and thinking how great it would be to create them in miniature. The thought just sat at the back of my mind. This week, I decided to give it a try. I used a few of the mask I have as inspiration.
After I created the mask, I played around with different paint and effects, trying to achieve an aged look. I created stands and rusted them as well.
The mask measure about an inch, not including stand.

Here's a peek:


Miniature Dollhouse One of a Kind
African Mask by Anita Smiley
(fabulouslyflawedminiatures)

Miniature Dollhouse One of a Kind
African Mask by Anita Smiley
(fabulouslyflawedminiatures)

Miniature Dollhouse One of a Kind
African Mask by Anita Smiley
(fabulouslyflawedminiatures)

Miniature Dollhouse One of a Kind
African Mask by Anita Smiley
(fabulouslyflawedminiatures)