Monday, May 9, 2016

Miniature Dollhouse Placemats...

I'm back after a few weeks of working on my daughters new "little girl, turned big girl" room. Happy to get back to mini work, even though I am slowing working on our bedroom update.

A customer asked me about placemats. I never thought of that idea, so I was super excited to give it a try. Today, I made a tester to see how they could possibly turn out. The size of the placemat is 1 x1 1/2. I see a few adjustments I could make, but overall I am happy with the results. I have some great ideas for napkins rings and I plan on making plain fabric sets, as well as sets with designs in the fabric.

Here's a peek:
Miniature Dollhouse Placemat and Napkins


Pink Placemat tester for the new sets coming to fabulouslyflawedminiatures



No comments:

Post a Comment