Wednesday, February 14, 2018

The Farm Table...

The Farm Table is complete and now (while the parson chairs are drying), I'm working on several in different colors for the Etsy shop.
I intentionally tried to make the table top look old and used, the legs are painted with Annie Sloan Chalk paint and waxed. I'm going a little crazy because I seemed to have misplaced my Annie Sloan Dark Stain Can (I'm literally going crazy)!
Having fun with staging today, so lots of photos here.

Happy Valentine's Day,
-Anita

Miniature Dollhouse Vintage Shabby Style Farm Table
by Anita Smiley for fabulouslyflawedminiatures

Aged Table Top
Miniature Dollhouse Farm Table


Have Fun with Staging 

Having fun with staging and lighting


Miniature Dollhouse Farm Table by
Anita Smiley for fabuloulsyflawedminiatures




No comments:

Post a Comment