Monday, July 2, 2018

Natural Linen Sofa...

Finally finished the Natural Linen Upholstered Sofa after receiving and staining the feet I had made. I am so obsessed with this style, that I am working on several in different fabrics and color.  They are labor intensive to make, but well worth the effort. The hardest will be the pure white that I plan on making if I can keep the white, white!

I have tons of new items that I have not listed, and even more that I have started and not completed. I intend to go back and finish the half built items so that I can get them listed as well...trying to stay focused!!!!

The "new" goal (goals change often:O) is to keep creating for the summer and start listing items at the end of the summer.

Here's the first completed upholstered sofa.

100% Nature Linen Miniature Dollhouse Sofa
by Anita Smiley for fabulouslyflawedminiatures

Miniature Dollhouse Linen Sofa

Dollhouse Sofa in Natural Linen by Anita Smiley
for fabuloulsyflawedminiatures


1 comment:

  1. Que bonito quisiera tener uno para ponerlo de adorno

    ReplyDelete