Thursday, October 4, 2018

Determined to do a Christmas Scene...

I have so many "promise" projects I have to do. What's a promise project? Little minis that have been requested that I have agreed to make. Not necessarily on a time line, but I have to get them done.  Before I start working on them, I want to make a few things for a new scene I'm creating. I've always wanted to make a Christmas scene, but waiting two weeks before Christmas doesn't work. So I'm digging in a little early, so that I can actually get it done before Christmas. I've already created the Christmas trees, fireplace (still have to work on the inside and create the candles), presents and stockings. I have tons of other things to make, but I think I can weed them in as I'm making the "promise" projects.

Here's a few things I have created already.

Miniature Dollhouse Old Style Fireplace
by Anita Smiley for fabulouslyflawedminiatures

Miniature Dollhouse Christmas Stockings
by Anita Smiley for fabulouslyflawedminiatures

No comments:

Post a Comment