Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Up and Running...



Handmade vintage inspired wall shelf

Welcome to my miniature dollhouse blog. I love painting, sewing, DIY projects, building things from scratch, graphic design, home design…anything creative. My passion is creating vintage/ shabby chic/cottage style minis. In addition to creating my own minis, I enjoy reinventing “old” designs, making them new again. 

I'm working hard on cool vintage/shabby chic/cottage inspired miniature pieces. Look for them in my Gallery in April.

I plan on using this blog to introduce you to my work, offer tutorials, show my progress…the good and the not so good, as I work through fabulously flawed perfection. 

The many talented artists that graciously share their work via the web inspire me. The ideas in my tiny sketchbooks are endless.

Thank you in advance for taking a peek, come back often…I am a busy bee. 



No comments:

Post a Comment