Here are my results and my critique.
|First try at miniature cake making…needs work|
|Cake from back angle…just not right|
|Inside of the cake|
- The icing mix was too soft. I had a problem getting the icing design I wanted. Next time I will use less translucent liquid clay in the mixture so that I can have more control.
- Don't use gloss on the bread portion of the cake.
- Make the cake flat before baking (cake is lopsided).
- Spend more time on the texture.
- Try not to cut such a big piece. :)
- Use the 1/2 round cutter instead of the 1 inch, the cake appeared off scale.