Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Back to Working in Wood!

Okay, so the last 2 weeks I have focused on creating mattresses and ottomans, a lot of work, but I got through it... I could not wait to finish!
Today (still waiting on supplies for the Bistro Set), I was able to get back to my first love…building things out of wood. I focused on a shelf I had been thinking about recently. Here's what I finished this morning. I am working on one more that is vintage style. I may get a chance to finish today. If so, I will post today if not, tomorrow.
I like it so much that I plan on making a few more with the brownish weather wood I stained and possibly a few that are painted.
This little cutie will be sold in my Etsy shop.

Miniature Wall Box with hooks and weathered wood

Weathered Wall Box with hooks and weathered wood


No comments:

Post a Comment