Thursday, May 22, 2014

Designing Vintage Miniature Signs

Yesterday I spent most of the day playing around in Photoshop. I was thinking Vintage Circus.  I found 4 great images on the Graphic Fairy website and went to work. The wording came straight from the dictionary. The final result is this group of vintage circus theme signs; an elephant, bear, giraffe and zebra. These will be sold together. I will have 5 sets of these in my Etsy store ready to go when I open.

I also spent some time creating a lemonade sign. I turned out pretty nice. I only made one for testing, but I'm happy with it, so I will be making a bunch more to sell. Finally, I created a bunch of simple signs. They really do add an extra punch.
Hmmm, just realized that the text is not centered on the circus tins, will have to fix that before they are sold.

Miniature Vintage Circus Themed Tin Signs designed by Anita Smiley

Miniature Vintage Simple Tin Signs designed by Anita Smiley

No comments:

Post a Comment