Monday, November 3, 2014

A Peek at New Items for the Etsy Shop

Working hard on new items for the shop

Here's a sneak peek at some of the new items I will be adding to my Etsy shop.
I have been working on mannequins for the last 2 weeks. Some have tutus, some are plain with rusted hardware and I am trying out a few colored ones with aprons (I don't have the colored ones photo'd here).
I also got a chance to work on that A-line skirt…it was hard, very hard…so I will only have one.
Lastly, I purchased a crib kit and worked at making it a little special. I hope you like it, I am really happy with the way it's turning out.

Working on a bunch of mannequins. I tried to make them all different.

I still have a few more details to add, but they are looking good.
A vintage crib that I added a fabulouslyflawed twist to. I am
really happy with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment