Monday, November 16, 2015

Hard to Make Canisters...

I've been working on a few things for the last week or so. I feel like I'm a little off, as it has taken me more time than usual to get through projects.
However, I did manage to finish a set of canisters (see below). I am not sure how I feel about these??? Something seems off. I'm thinking the labels are a bit too large. I have made 3 sets, white, dark blue and a sage. I have already changed the label size for the blue and sage. The labels on this set is crazy glued on, so I can't take them off :(. I should have the others completed tomorrow...
(I'm thinking I will keep this set for my dollhouse I'm working on)

Miniature Dollhouse Vintage Style Canisters
Miniature Dollhouse Canister Set
by
fabulouslyflawedminiatures
Miniature Dollhouse Canister Set

No comments:

Post a Comment