Wednesday, August 10, 2016

New Bedding...

I am really preparing my shop for holiday shopping (fingers x'd). There are lots of new items listed and I have tons more coming. This week I have loaded new 1 1/2 inch toss/throw pillows, new 1 1/4 inch toss/throw pillows, lots of new wonderful color faux shelf blankets and I am slowly starting to add new duvet sets and new smaller hand knitted toss/throw pillow sets in wonderful colors. Once I get all the new items loaded, I will get back to a few wood pieces I never completed, a few small accessories and furniture (chairs and sofas). My goal is to make as many items as I can by the end of October. Then I can take a mini break.
Hope you are having a wonderful day.

-Anita

New Miniature Dollhouse Duvet Sets
by
fabulouslyflawedminiatures.
1 3/4 Single Toss Pillows coming too! 

New Miniature Dollhouse Duvet Sets
by
fabulouslyflawedminiatures.
1 3/4 Single Toss Pillows coming too! 




No comments:

Post a Comment