Friday, August 31, 2018

The Need to Create...

As usual, I'm working on several things at one time, but the biggest job is getting the new stuff uploaded to my shop. There are some things that I can just photo, edit and upload and there are some new items I want to create a scene with before I sell them. Of course, this requires a few "new builds". So far I have created 2 beds, a vintage metal post board, tons of artwork, new painted walls and new stained floors. It just never ends, and I mean that in a good way. :)

The Poufs are cute little seating that you can move all around your mini home. These are hand knitted with teeny tiny needles using thin thread. I have them in beautiful colors. Look for them in my shop over the next few days.

Over the last 2 days, I've worked hard on a few "new builds". Tonight, I took a little time to create this little scene.  I'm loving the board so much, it's going to be hard to part with. ;(



Miniature Dollhouse Vintage Metal Post Board
by Anita Smiley for fabulouslyflawedminiatures


Miniature Dollhouse Handknitted Pouf Seating
by Anita Smiley for fabulouslyflawedminaitures

Taking it easy for the holiday weekend. Miniature Dollhouse Guest Room Setting
by Anita Smiley for fabulouslyflawedminiatures.



No comments:

Post a Comment