Monday, September 22, 2014

The Mold Worked Perfectly

Ballerina mannequin mold update

This morning I tested the mold for the ballerina mannequins. It worked very nicely. Below is the final mannequin from the mold. I had to give it 2 try's, as I overfilled the mold with the clay and could not close it properly. I still have to smooth it out some and make the stand. 

Oh, the things I can do with this! 
Feeling super happy :)

Final result from using the mold. Will smooth it out with my tools.

Trimmed the excess before I pulled out the clay.

Right after I pulled the clay from the mold.
This was the first attempt, I over stuffed the mold and it would
not close properly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment