Friday, April 1, 2016

Potted Topiary's...

Today I finished a few of the potted topiary's I've been working on. I've had this idea in my head for a while and was determined to get them added to the shop. They turned out exactly the way I envisioned. I am very happy.

I created different styles; single and double topiary, heart shape topiary (still drying). I have a bunch more that I am working on with different color bows, different size and shape pots and possible baskets. I'm also playing around with different color pots, even though I love the aged "old white" look.

These will look lovely at your front door, or inside your mini home. The pots measure 1/2 and are aged to give a shabby feel. Some even have (fake) moss growing on the pots ;)!

Will try to get them listed in my Etsy Shop this weekend.


Miniature Dollhouse Topiary's with Aged Pots and Moss

Miniature Dollhouse Topiary's and Wreath with Bow

Miniature Dollhouse Shabby Topiary's in Aged Pots

No comments:

Post a Comment