Thursday, April 7, 2016

One of Those Days...

I've been working really hard this week on topiaries, mannequins and a little of this and that. I made the most beautiful teeny tiny birdhouse to add to a wreath I created. I was so proud of it! It needed just a bit more sanding, so I pulled out the electric sander.  My cute, teeny, tiny birdhouse flew right out of my hand never to be found again! I searched and searched…and searched some more, no luck.

I also had an idea to create a home sign that has a shelf and pegs, something that would go on the outside door with a lavender bunch. It looked great in my head, but when I completed the project, I felt like the letters looked alittle "Flintstone". I wasn't happy with the result. I guess some days are just like this, sigh.

A home sign reject!


No comments:

Post a Comment