Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Hat, Scarves and Aprons, Oh My...

Since I have the mini photography studio set up, I decided to take a look at stock and update photos.
Today I worked on aprons and hand knitted hat and scarf sets.

I have the most adorable hand knitted hand and scarf sets. The listing photos were never really that great, today I tried to get better shots. I also wanted to redo the apron listing and add a few new ones.
The tea towels...I made tons in lots of colors, white, natural and tea stained muslin. They have a cute little label too (these will be a slow upload). Should have the aprons and hat/scarf sets uploaded tomorrow.

Here are a few of my fav's:

Miniature Dollhouse Hand Knitted hat and scarf set
by fabulouslyflawedminiatures

Miniature Dollhouse Bib Aprons
by fabulouslyflawedminiatures

Miniature Dollhouse Tea Towel Sets
by fabulouslyflawedminiatures


No comments:

Post a Comment