Wednesday, March 11, 2015

How to Make a fabulouslyflawedminiatures Bed…

New Bedding Coming to fabulouslyflawedminiatures…

I wanted the share something that I am extremely excited about. I absolutely love bedding. I had the idea of creating a duvet set for miniatures. With the help of my mom (expert at sewing) we were able to create wonderful duvets sets that work really well with the "queen" size miniature bed. We have LOTS, and I do mean LOTS of bedding, in lots of different colors and fabric, including linen. The line will include: duvets and matching pillows with sand inserts, new hand knitted blankets, TONS of new throws, new sheet sets and TONS and TONS of hand knitted throw bed pillows and cotton throw pillows.
I probably should not put this out yet, (I am so behind on my photography), but I was super excited when I did a test "dressing". In this picture you will see how I have added the fabulouslyflawedminiatures headboard, bench, basket and tray table to accessorize.

The line will be added after I have completed the photography for the wood items and baskets. (I just finished all the photography today). Of course, I have to upload, size then upload to Etsy…it's a long process. Then I have to do it again for the bedding, but I think you will like all the new items I have coming to the shop.



No comments:

Post a Comment