Saturday, March 21, 2015

Vintage Inspired Wall Shelves coming your way..




Wall Shelves by fabulouslyflawedminiatures

When I started thinking of creating more wall shelves, I came up with a challenge. The goal was to create a bunch of wall shelves that had the same base, but they all had to be different in style. I was able to create 5, then I started running out of ideas???

I spent most of the yesterday morning taking pictures. There was sun, five minutes later, clouds. Needless to say, many of my photos have to be reshot for Etsy…grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!  Somehow, though, I accidentally got a few pictures that I really love. Yes, they are pretty washed out, but I tend to love anything that looks old. Here are my 3 favorite photos, the other 2 were just plain bad :(.





They are all approximately 1 3/4 - 2W x 1D x 3L.

Wall Shelf with Bead Board Backing and Rusted Metal Pegs
Painted with Annie Sloan English Yellow
and
Lightly Distressed


Wall Shelf with Plate Divider and Towel Pole
This is painted a beautiful Turquoise
and
Lightly Aged




Wall Shelf with Bead Board Backing and Wooden Pegs
Painted Black and Lightly Distressed

No comments:

Post a Comment