Thursday, March 5, 2015

Shabby Inspired Benches





Benches for the Shabby Mini Home…

Lovely Shabby style benches in several colors for your mini homes. I will have 2 styles of benches, this style and a more rustic style with deeper Annie Sloan Chalk paint colors. They will be available at my Etsy shop soon…(okay, I am feeling a little overwhelmed by the amount of photographs I have to take, it's the one thing about selling that I absolutely hate doing. I know I must get it done, but I just don't like it! :(


New Shabby Benches for your Mini Home
coming to
fabulouslyflawedminiatures Etsy Shop

Shabby Style Miniature Benches
in lovely colors
Shabby Charm for your Mini Home


Here are a few more pictures of the Rustic Benches

Rustic Style (they can be shabby too) Miniature Benches


No comments:

Post a Comment