Sunday, February 5, 2017

House of Miniature Kit Redo...

Just finished this vintage inspired seating for the "Travel Trailer".  I love HofM kits. They are well made, easy to put together, inexpensive, and you can redo them in many different styles.

This one is the Queen Anne Settee. I used a "linen like" fabric that I tea stained, added extra padding, aged the feet and left off the arm rest. I made a little mistake on the side, so I decided to make it look like it was part of the design by adding little squares and a nail head. I think it gave it a vintage, modern look…feeling happy:).

HofM Queen Anne Settee Redo
by Anita Smiley
for fabulouslyflawedminiatures
(that cute "D" pillow was sent to me by Kat from Kitty and Kat Miniatures)


HofM Queen Anne Settee Redo
by Anita Smiley
for fabulouslyflawedminiatures


HofM Queen Anne Settee Redo
by Anita Smiley
for fabulouslyflawedminiatures

No comments:

Post a Comment