Friday, February 24, 2017

Yes,Flowers!...

I am so happy to share the things I worked on this week. Flowers, lots and lots of flowers are needed for the hanging flower box. I attempted flower making before, but was never happy with the results. The thin clay roses that some artist make are absolutely beautiful, but I imagine they take a lot of time to make, so I decided to go with paper.
I want color variation, so I mixed and diluted several paints and colored the paper. The colors are beautiful!! Once the paper dried, I use an mini punch and started working. Yes time consuming, but not too bad. Feeling happy with the results. Next I will attempt Hydrangea and Geraniums based off of 1 inch mini tutorial.
This week I also completed the chair, made a hanging mail catcher, as well as installed the windows in the trailer.

Miniature Dollhouse Flowers
by Anita Smiley for fabulouslyflawedminiatures

Colors created to make miniature dollhouse flowers
Miniature Dollhouse Setting by Anita Smiley
for fabulouslyflawedminiatures






No comments:

Post a Comment