Friday, February 3, 2017

Lots of Accessories This Week...

A super busy week as I continue building the Travel Trailer, as well as make accessories for the decor. 

I started the week off with a small tray. I used paint samples swatches from Home Depot and a super small square punch for the mosaic. For the grout, I mixed white sugar and glue. Once dried, I used clear nail polish to seal it. The wood is painted with Annie Sloan Old White Chalk Paint.   

Kat from Kitty and Kat Miniatures sent me a package of wonderful mini's for the trailer.  I could not wait to finish the mattress for the iron bed to show off two beautiful, tiny xstitched pillows included in that "mini goodie package". Big hugs to Kat.

I found tutorials for the purse and tiny mini house. I just modified to my style. 

The shelf TV and Record Player is something that I always wanted to try. I had two 1 inch square boxes made from mat board staring at me as I was working the purse, next thing I knew I was building a TV and Record Player. Although I love the look, I see room for improvement (Still working on the TV knobs).

Lastly, I asked mom if she would knit a hat and scarf the the trailer, 2 days later I received a package with several in wonderful colors. She gifted me a few to sell on Etsy…love her!!

Happy Weekend:)


Miniature Dollhouse Mosaic Tray
by fabuloulsyflawedminiatures

Beautiful stitch pillows by Kat from Kitty and Kat Miniatures


Denim Purse by Anita Smiley
for
fabulouslyflawedminiatures

Tiny House by Anita Smiley
for
fabulouslyflawedminiatures



Shelf TV and Record Player by Anita Smiley
for
fabulouslyflawedminiatures

Miniature Dollhouse hand knitted hat and scarf

No comments:

Post a Comment