Tuesday, February 14, 2017

More Trailer Updates...


I figured out why I'm enjoying making the Travel Trailer so much…it is giving me the chance to make all the little minis that have been sitting in my "I'm going to try that" space. Still nervous about the flowers though, I need so many! If anyone knows of a few great tutorials or sites, please let me know :).

Here are a few trailer exterior updates and photos of new accessories I am trying for the first time.


Screen door for the Trailer Trailer.
The handle is made using layers of glued paper, then aged.

The exterior of the Travel Trailer. The flower box is painted with Annie Sloan Napoleonic Blue. I would
like to add some type of sticker trim with a name before I do the aging.




Today I played around with creating a computer. This is the first tester. I see a
few problems that I think I can work out to make it better. Will give it another try tomorrow. 

Yesterday I make a few vintage looking keys to hang on the wall shelf.
See that little heart?..Happy Valentine's Day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment