Tuesday, February 7, 2017

New Builds...

I think I may be done building the freestanding furniture for the Travel Trailer. Today I worked on a table that will go in front of the settee, a vintage style coat rack, and a peg shelf for over the iron bed. I more work to do getting the table stained and rusted, rusting the coat rack and rusting the pegs. There are a few more accessories I would like to make as well: an umbrella, a tutu sculpture, sheets and pillow cases for the bed…so much to do, but loving it.

I also wanted to share with you a few adorable books I found at Hobby Lobby. They may be slightly larger than they should be, but they will go on the built in shelf, so hopefully they will be okay.

Round Small Table with Rust Iron Base (still working on the rust), Vintage style coat rack
and Over Bed Peg Rack by Anita Smiley for fabulouslyflawedminiatures.

Wonderful finds at Hobby Lobby, coverall books.

No comments:

Post a Comment