Monday, January 23, 2017

New Luggage for the Travel Trailer...

Happy Monday!

Wanted the share the new luggage I made for the Travel Trailer today. I am really happy with the colors and the way they turned out. Glad I decided to go "Eclectic Girly", it's giving me so many options....I just noticed that I did not age the handle on the Duck Egg case, will have to fix that.

Tomorrow I will work on the actual trailer structure, along with a glass and iron lamp that I may use to sit on the luggage next to the iron bed.


Miniature Dollhouse Vintage Style Luggage
by
Anita Smiley for fabulouslyflawedminiatures

Handmade Miniature Dollhouse Vintage Style Luggage
by Anita Smiley for fabulouslyflawedminiatures



Vintage Style Dollhouse Luggage
by
Anita Smiley for fabulouslyflawedminiatures



No comments:

Post a Comment