Friday, January 13, 2017

In Progress: Travel Trailer...

I'm loving this project. Moving along on the Travel Trailer. I made a few edits to the shape. Still trying to figure out how I am going to work the top. I don't like the trim that goes along the top of the wall. I know it serves a purpose, but I am going to figure out a way to not include it…I need that wall space!
This trailer will have beautiful Annie Sloan Pure White wainscoting and trim. Today I am doing a dry fit and some cutting.

Last night I came up with an idea to make a wire shelf unit, of course, I spent the entire evening getting it made. I still have to apply the rusting technique, but it's going to hold lots of accessories!

Enjoy your weekend :)

Here's a peek:


Items for the Miniature Travel Trailer. It gives you an idea of the direction I'm going in,
French Flea Market Eclectic.

Wainscoting and trim will be painted in Annie Sloan Pure White.

Dry fitting the wainscoting and door trim.

No comments:

Post a Comment