Thursday, April 10, 2014

Finding My Miniature Niche

So I've been thinking…

I feel very happy when I'm creating miniatures. I get to create what ever I can image. But there is a problem with that. The ideas are buzzing in my head and I feel like I'm all over the place. So I cleaned out my work studio, laid out all my pieces, took inventory and mapped out a plan to complete all the projects that I started, but have not yet finished. Once done, I will decide which items are sell worthy, get them photographed and up to be sold.
Once I get this group up and running, I have to decide what I want to focus on. I am seriously leaning towards beds (which I will design and create), linen bedding, knitted covers and wing chairs (Note to self, perfect the wing chair). I'm thinking if I go this route, it would make more sense to sell on Etsy.
I would love to hear from miniaturist who found their niche and doing well selling on Etsy.

Beds, tables, chairs, shelfs, pantries, hats, baskets…oh my!


Lots of nice bedding, lets get this stuff sold!
Lots of, a little of everything…need to finish, then focus




No comments:

Post a Comment