Thursday, April 3, 2014

Miniature Knitted Blankets

Cottage Style Miniature Blankets

Yesterday I received a box from mom. To my delight, there were miniature cottage style knitted blankets (100% cotton), miniature sheets sets and mattresses. The box was full …it kept going and going and going. 
I enlisted her to make a few blankets to sell in my Etsy shop, but I had no idea. They are AMAZING! 
She calls them samples, I call them superb!
Look for these items on Etsy soon. Our next group of sheets will be made from 100% linen in crisp white, ecru and natural colors.

Thanx mom.

Miniature miniature blankets by fabulouslyflawedminiatures 
Handmade miniature pillows by fabulouslyflawedminiatures

Handmade miniature blankets and pillows by fabulouslyflawedminiatures
Handmade miniature sheet set, blanket and pillow by fabulouslyflawedminiatures
Handmade miniature sheet set, blanket and pillow by fabulouslyflawedminiatures



No comments:

Post a Comment