Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Working on Miniature Inventory

Great things coming…

My work studio


I haven't disappeared from blog land, I am feverishly working on inventory for setting up my new Etsy store, I even have mom knitting beautiful blankets! I'm also testing out Annie Sloan colors on many of my pieces, they are really turning out beautiful. In addition to several pieces I have designed, many are what I like to call "repurposed finds".  I purchase kits, and miniature pieces that are already built, and add my touch to them. I went crazy on ebay purchasing a bunch of House of Miniature kits. As you know, you have to put them together, wait for them to dry, add my touch, stage and photograph…a fun, but tedious process.
Once this group of inventory is done, I will get back to building my own designs. I have tons of things I can't wait to get started on.

This group will include a few beds, linens, knitted blankets, wall cabinets, dining tables, chairs, kitchen pantries, hats, baskets, baby crib, side tables and a few other accessories. Most of the items are in the Shabby Chic style.

I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment