Saturday, April 26, 2014

Miniature "Sample Sale" Items

My "I just have to try this" miniatures

As many of you know, there is no lack of talent in the miniature world. The deeper you dig, the more amazing things you find. What is really fabulous, is so many artist, crafters and do it yourselfers are willing to share their ideas and techniques. For someone like me…it's a goldmine. I am definitely the  "I just have to try this" type. When I first started this journey, every time I "clicked", I saw something that I wanted to try.
Needless to say, I have accumulated quite a few "I just have to try this" miniature pieces.
What to do?… Create a section in my Etsy shop called "Sample Sale Miniatures".  In this section you will find all kinds of things (the better quality pieces, of course), things I probably will never make again. I thought I would post some of the items I intend to add in this section. Remember, I will constantly add to this section, so keep checking back.  Hopefully, you will have on eye on something when the shop opens.


This pantry was definitely a "had to try", I believe I first saw it at Cynthia's Cottage. I added a
few changes and some distressing to make it look aged

I did not add a label, but thought it would be great as "Pantry" or "Linens"
A kit from House of Miniatures. I used Annie Sloan Chalk Paint, thicken the
padding and used 100% linen for the cover and piping

Just returning from picking fresh eggs



Leather and Linen Luggage


Sun hats that will add charm to any room

A sweet flower tray for your miniature garden or kitchen









No comments:

Post a Comment