Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Miniature Flea Market Chairs

Shabby Chic Flea Market Chairs with Linen Cushions

Once a month in the Bay Area (Alameda), there is a huge, and I mean huge Antique Flea Market.
It goes on forever. You can find all kinds of really cool stuff. I'm alway looking for furniture that I can make in miniature. There are tons of people selling what I like to call Flea Market Shabby. Old chairs, tables, cabinets, and beds.  They paint the furniture white, add a little distressing, cover the cushions in linen and viola! These pieces run out of the market.
I thought I would give it a try. I  purchased four chairs on eBay with the intent of making them Flea Market Shabby. I used Annie Sloan Pure White Chalk paint and a natural linen for the cushions. I think they look flea market chic.



Miniature Flea Market Chair



Miniature Flea Market Chair (set of 4)




No comments:

Post a Comment